Henry Street, Liverpool
Bateson Building is a tall 6 floors classic Liverpool style property situated on cobble streets only moments from China town, Liverpool University, Liverpool Shopping centre, Lime Street Station and Albert Docks.
Perfectly located within close proximity of Liverpool`s world class Universities, the Bateson building is the perfect choice for the almost 60,000 full time students studying in Liverpool.
Liverpool is a city and metropolitan borough in Merseyside, England. Its population in 2019 was approximately 498,042 making it the tenth-largest English district by population and the largest in Merseyside and the surrounding region. It lies within the UK`s sixth-most populous urban area. Liverpool`s metropolitan area is the fifth-largest in the UK with a population of 2.24 million.
Liverpool is famous for its culture, architecture, and transport links. The city is the birth of the world famous Beatles is closely associated with the arts, especially music; the popularity of the Beatles and home to the historical Cunard and White Star Lines with its development of the docks linking and bringing in trade from the world.
Bateson Building provides a safe, secure environment with a 24/7 security system, WiFi throughout and a range of excellent onsite facilities and has been almost fully occupied since September 2015. It has a shared lounge and communal kitchen, ideal for socialising with your new found friends!
The Bateson Building Development has:
• 102 boutique style en-suite bedroom units over 6 floors
• Set in refurbished character building on cobbled street
• Moments` walk from University of Liverpool and LJM University
• Walking distance to China Town, Shopping Centre and Albert Docks
• All units have en-suite bathroom
• Shared kitchen and lounge facility per 10 units per facility
• Games room, Laundry room and communal landscaped garden
• 24-hour security and secure entry system
• Fully managed and Fully Furnished
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.