No.1 Old Trafford, Manchester
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment
- 6th floor with views over MediaCityUK
- Est. completion March/April 2021
- 2 Secure Covered Parking Spaces
- Est. 5% NET rental yield
Outstanding 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment located on the 16th floor of Tower 2 at the landmark No.1 Old Trafford development
With panoramic views of the river, MediaCityUK and Manchester United from its covered 35m2 terrace, the apartment offers full length floor to ceiling windows throughout. The apartment benefits from a higher specification to include silestone worktop, hard floor in living room and hallway (instead of carpet), higher specification kitchen, higher grade tiles in bathroom and built in washer dryer.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment
6th floor with views over MediaCityUK
Est. completion March/April 2021
2 Secure Covered Parking Spaces
Est. 5% NET rental yield
2 Parking Spaces
An iconic address and perfectly positioned, No.1 Old Trafford is a prestigious development that will offer the utmost in leisure and lifestyle, all in one locality. The waterfront setting and ease of accessibility to everything personal and professional make this one of the most exciting property prospects in Manchester.
The Jon Matthews Architects designed No.1 Old Trafford seeks to employ simple elegant design, quality materials, including heritage brick to help define the future of this part of the city.
The new Wharfside Metrolink stop, part of the new £350m Trafford Park Metrolink line has a stop right on the doorstep of the development. The line opened in March `20 and provides residents with efficient and convenient access to Greater Manchester.
The apartments are arranged over two towers above a communal podium level garden comprising of:
A total of 354 primarily east-west facing apartments with views to the river across two towers.
• Tower 1 (Phase 1) comprises of 173 apartments
• Tower 2 (Phase 2) comprises of 181 apartments
• The mix of apartments:
• * 139 one beds
• * 211 two beds
• * 4 three beds (2 of which are Penthouses)
• Communal podium garden and roof terrace
• Highly refined specification and finishes throughout
• Retail space on the ground floor to create active uses along the riverside
• Landscape and improvement works to the public realm along the waterfront and the surrounding site
• Opulent reception foyer and concierge desk
• 24-hour security
• Landscape and improvement works to the public areas containing the two Skyhook sculptures
• Integrated and secure cycle store provision for residents
• 57 residential parking spaces
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.